Friday, April 06, 2007

The Spam Chronicles 4

From Awanayi Kussi,
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Dearest One

it’s my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country, though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.
There is this huge amount of money United State Dollars (USD$11.500, 000.00) which I inherit from my late father, in a Security company here in Cote’d lvoire before he was assassinated by unknown persons.
Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security purposes. I want you to help me to transfer this fund into your country for investment purposes.
If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 10% of the total fund.

Thank you and God bless you.
Awanayi Kussi.


Yo, Awanayi!
That exchange rate must be a killer if you think that US$11.50 is a huge amount of money!
Better luck next life!

Yours,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment